"Intimate Figure, Shared Vision" October Solo Show

If you are wondering why haven't I posted any new paintings lately its because I've been working all the time on my solo show, these are few images that will be on display October 1 - 31 at Ellis Nicholson Gallery in Charleston, SC, up to 15 pieces, mostly figurative as you notice, the reception will be on Friday the 7th, 5-8pm, the paintings come in deep 3 inch frames, for inquiries please contact the Gallery.

"The Russian model" 12x16 oil on canvas

"Purple Dreams" 16x20 Oil on canvas

"Ella's companion" 9x12 Oil on canvas

I will post more images of the other paintings...

3 comments:

suzanneberry said...

these are so beautifully and sensitively done!!

Gerald Schwartz said...

All beautifully handled. They are believable, not just a figure of someone... Excellent..

Daniel Peci said...

Thank you Suzanne and Gerald, I appreciate it.